SERRA DO CUME & ALGAR DO CARVÃO
8 hour van tour to visit south coast, interior and north of Terceira island. Stop at Monte Brasil, and get the best view to Angra do Heroísmo city; photo stop at Monumento do Touro; take a nice shot to the biggest islet of the Azores, from Serretinha viewpoint; visit the oldest church of the island and see frescos from the 16th century; stop at Serra do Cume and be amazed with landscape to one of the biggest craters of the Azores; explore Praia da Vitória city, and its sandy beach; photo stop at Serra do Facho viewpoint where you see Praia da Vitória's bay. Stop in a local restaurant for you taste the delicious typical dish "alcatra de carne"; explore the interior of an empty volcano at Algar do Carvão ( considered a natural monument); photo stop and walk around a fumaroles field at Furnas do Enxofre; discover amazing natural swimming pools at Biscoitos; photo stop at Raminho's viewpoint where you spot 3 island of the central group (Graciosa, São Jorge, Pico).
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
Pick-up and drop-off
Comfortable wear shoes and clothing
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.