Gypsy Market Experience & Jeep Safari
The morning is reserved for contact and discovery of existing fairs. Take the opportunity to buy real bargains! During the afternoon we will enter the Serra de Sintra where we can immerse ourselves in a unique nature considered a heritage of humanity by UNESCO. This tour passes through the Serra de Sintra, where you can enjoy the species of fauna and flora protected to conserve European biodiversity.
Mandatory stops at the highest and most emblematic points, such as the Sanctuary of Peninha or Cabo da Roca, make the scenic delights of this route.
This tour takes place on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Discover the Gypsy Markets of Sintra or Cascais.
- Walk through the interior of the centuries-old Sintra Forest, where you can enjoy mysterious paths with a scent of nature
- Stop at natural viewpoints and beautiful views of the Atlantic
- Visit to the most western point of Europe - Cabo da Roca
- Free time in the village of Sintra
- During your free time you can visit Casa Piriquita. Shop over 150 years old, where you can taste the traditional Sintra Pillows and Queijadas
The Tour includes
- Professional guide/driver
- Wi-Fi on board
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Estoril, Cascais, Sintra. For other locations ask us for a quotation.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- This tour is subject to a minimum of participants.
- Comfortable clothes, foot-wear, jacket, hat, sun-cream, water
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Meeting Point Information
Pick up offered at your hotel/ accommodation in Estoril, Cascais and Sintra