Cabo Girão Skywalk+Vineyards+Wine Tasting Tour in Open Roof 4x4+Dolphin Watching
From Funchal we drive to Serra d'Agua, a valley at the center of the island. After passing this area, we go off-road meeting fantastic views over the north of the island (Porto Moniz, Ribeira da Janela, Paúl da Serra and São Vicente). Then, you will have an unforgettable experience with the main wine producers in Madeira, followed by a guided tour through the largest vineyards along with a wine tasting (1 rose, 2 white, 2 red- included) and a professional explanation about traditions, wine culture and wine production. From this fabulous experience, we will continue our tour to one of the most visited places on the island, Cabo Girão, the highest cliff in Europe and second in the World (580 meters), known by its suspended glass floor viewpoint, which offers a spectacular panoramic view over the Atlantic, Câmara de Lobos and Funchal. A perfect tour for nature and wine lovers.
After the Jeep tour, our guests will be dropped off at Funchal’s Harbor to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Trip. Come on board on the Catamaran for a relaxing trip along the south coast of Madeira. The boat trip takes 3 hours with strong possibilities of watching Dolphins & Whales in their natural habitat. During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see.In the summer months there is the possibility of swimming below Cabo Girao cliff. In case you don’t see any cetaceans, we offer a second boat trip. This trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 3 years|
What is included
Hotel pick up (Funchal central area- Funchal´s Port - Caniço)
All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese law
Security Instructions / First-Aid Kit
Wine Tasting and Vineyards Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Jeep Tour starts at 9am and finishes at 1.30 pm at Funchal Harbor
- Dolphin & Whale Watching tour starts at 3 pm at Funchal Harbor and finishes at 6 pm
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Hotel pickup in Funchal central area/ Funchal´s Port / Caniço is free. For any other locations, there's an extra fee.
- -Pick up between 8:45 and 09:00 in Funchal centra area and 08:20 to 08:30 in Caniço area. -In Funchal central area/ Caniço areas free pick up. For other location, there's an extra fee.
- FREE pick up at Funchal´s Port (8:40-8:50) Hotel pickup (Funchal central area 8:45-9:00-Caniço 8:20-8:30) Pick up in other areas, has an extra fee