Arieiro Peak & Nun´s Valley in Open Roof 4x4 Tour + Dolphins Watching
With a beautiful and panoramic view over Funchal, Câmara de Lobos and Deserted Islands, we start our tour at Pico dos Barcelos. From there, we drive towards the famous Curral das Freiras (Nun's Valley) which is surrounded by the highest mountains and historic places. Then we go uphill to Pico do Arieiro at 1818 mts., where we can enjoy magnificent landscapes and great views over Ponta de São Lourenço, Ribeiro Frio, Paúl da Serra, Curral das Freiras or even Porto Santo, if there is good weather. In our last stop, Ribeira Primeira Park, a sustainable project in the heart of the forest, you may visit the trout farm and enjoy a natural tea or portuguese coffee (not included) at the Tea House, overlooking the park and the magical forest. On our way back to Funchal, we will feel and see the real Madeira with many breathtaking views over the traditional terraces of the local farmers and amazing viewpoints.
After the Jeep tour, our guests will be dropped off at Funchal’s Harbor to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Trip. Come on board on the Catamaran for a relaxing trip along the south coast of Madeira. The boat trip takes 3 hours with strong possibilities of watching Dolphins & Whales in their natural habitat. During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see.In the summer months there is the possibility of swimming below Cabo Girao cliff. In case you don’t see any cetaceans, we offer a second boat trip. This trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 3 years|
What is included
Hotel pick up (Funchal central area - Funchal´s Port - Caniço)
All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
Safety Instructions + First Aids
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Hotel pick up in Funchal central area/ Funchal´s Port / Caniço is free. For any other locations, there's an extra fee
- Jeep Tour starts at 9am and finishes at 1.30 pm at Funchal Harbor
- Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour starts at 3 pm at Funchal Harbor and finishes at 6 pm
- -Pick up between 8:45 and 09:00 in Funchal central area and 08:20 to 08:30 in Caniço area. -In Funchal central area/ Caniço areas free pick up and drop-off. For other location, there's an extra fee. -Not recommended for pregnant women. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- FREE pick up at Funchal´s Port (8:40-8:50) Hotel pickup (Funchal 8:45-9:00-Caniço 8:20-8:30)