Hop-On Hop-Off Lisbon 24 hours
Are you ready to see to Lisbon from a different perspective? Just hop on either the Blue Line or the Red Line, both starting at the Marques de Pombal.
If you're looking to see the streets of Lisbon in full force then look no further, the Blue Line is for you. Hop off at bus stop 2 to visit the Principe Real district and enjoy the views of the wonderful old-style buildings. Bus stop 3 can't be missed either. Hop off to see Barrio Alto, a lively neighbourhood with a garden that you can stroll through and cafés serving the best coffee around. If you're looking for something a little different then hop off at bus stop 9 to see the Water Museum, the only museum in Lisbon to be awarded the Council of Europe Museum prize! Another fabulous museum not to miss is the National Azulejo Museum, filled with decorative ceramic tiles dating back to the 15th century.
Continue learning about the history of Lisbon and swap to the Red Line. Visit the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum at bus stop 4, known for its extensive art collection. Make sure you visit the Eduardo VII park at bus stop 6 too, it's one of the best in Lisbon! If you love old cars then the National Car Museum is the perfect destination for you. Just hop off at bus stop 16 and get ready to see one of the finest collections of old cars in the world.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 40+ stops around Lisbon, including the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses come around every 30 minutes
- Audio guide commentary in 11 languages to learn about Lisbon's history and culture
- 24 or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Lisbon
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 13 years|
What is included
24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (red & blue lines)