TOUR WEST MADEIRA - VISIT PORTO MONIZ
To explore the west coast of Madeira, we start with a visit to Câmara de Lobos, followed by Cabo Girão at 580 m high, which is famous for its suspended glass platform. We will then proceed to the parishes Ribeira Brava, Ponta de Sol (where the most beautiful banana plantations is located) and Paúl da Serra (where we will enjoy a short hike).
We will stop by Porto Moniz, where you can have lunch and enjoy the natural pools.
On the way back to Funchal, we will pass by the famous Véu da Noiva viewpoint while passing the parish of São Vicente.
We will also stop in the Encumeada area, where we can taste the poncha, a typical alcoholic beverage made by sugarcane rum from Madeira, lemon juice and honey.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Lunch (or swimming) stop - Porto Moniz
Confortable clothes and shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Accessibility for wheelchair users
- Accessible for baby strollers
- Baby cribs available
- Accessible for wheelchair users
- Most travelers are able to participate
- This experience requires good weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, we will offer a different date or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If canceled due to lack of travelers, we will offer a different date / experience or full refund
- This excursion / activity will have up to 16 travelers
- For this activity, you can submit a paper or electronic voucher.