Burned / Green Cauldron
Special tour starting at the Queimadas house where we can enjoy the beauty and feel the freshness of the Laurissilva. The course is magnificently green interspersed with views over immense mountains, valleys and also over the village of St. George and some waterfalls.
You will find some tunnels along the route so it is recommended to use head protection as well as the use of a flashlight and suitable footwear.
Upon reaching the immense waterfall of the Green Cauldron the view is breathtaking with the cascade water surrounding the frozen and crystalline lagoon. Apart from the beauty is undoubtedly very relaxing.
It is recommended to wear suitable footwear, baton, flashlight and water.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 12 years|
What is included
Accredited tour guide
- You should bring enough water and snacks with you.
- It is recommended to have sunscreen for a sensitive skin.
- You should have a wind and rain protection jacket with you, if necessary
- A walking stick, a flashlight and walking shoes are required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- The offer transfer takes place only in Funchal. Outside the municipality Funchal we inform that the value per person is 10 €