MONTE AND JARDIM BOTÂNICO
The Excursion of Monte and Botanical Garden in Madeira starts the journey that leads to Monte, a welcoming place where you can find stunning views and visit the Church of Nossa Senhora do Monte, an 18th century building and the most important pilgrimage site in Madeira.
Having the possibility to go down the street by our renowned attraction, the Tobbogan Ride in basket cars.
The tour continues to the Botanical Garden, one of the most pleasant gardens in the region, with splendid views over the city of Funchal, which covers an area of 80,000 m², with a collection of a wide variety of plants and a Natural History Museum.
This tour takes place in:
Botanical Garden (entrance fee included)
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Entry - Madeira Botanical Garden
Confortable clothes and shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible for baby strollers
- Baby cribs available
- Most travelers are able to participate
- This experience requires good weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, we will offer a different date or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If canceled due to lack of travelers, we will offer a different date / experience or full refund
- This excursion / activity will have up to 16 travelers
- For this activity, you can submit a paper or electronic voucher.