LARANO / BOCA DO RISCO
On this hike we have the perspective of the exuberant beauty of the north coast of the island, where the contrast between the land and the Atlantic makes this landscape rather unforgettable. On the way there is an incredible view around the town of Machico with its landscapes, houses and buildings. Then we walk the path from Boca do Risco, where we reach a lookout point that offers a wonderful view of the north coast of the island.
Duration: all day (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Walking time: 5 hours
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 12 years|
What is included
Entrance - Vereda Do Larano
- You should bring enough water and snacks with you.
- It is recommended to have sunscreen for a sensitive skin.
- You should have a wind and rain protection jacket with you, if necessary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No Wheelchair Accessible
- Travelers should have reasonable physical fitness
- This experience requires good weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, we will offer a different date or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If canceled due to lack of travelers, we will offer a different date / experience or full refund
- This excursion / activity will have up to 16 travelers
- For this activity, you can submit a paper or electronic voucher.