Photograph Lisbon's 98 World Expo Architecture, Walking with a Postcard Photographer
Starting at the bridge Vasco da Gama we will embark on a photographic discovery of the city.
Bring your smartphone or camera as we explore Alfama's narrow streets, landmarks and nearby places.
What you'll see:
• Bridge Vasco da Gama up and close
• The river Tejo by your feet
• Diverse world gardens
• Modern Architecture
• Where the light is best
• Cool spots to stop and just enjoy the moment
Our (always) small group will walk leisurely, stop at several spots and always be looking out for details that make the charm and history of this neighborhood.
I expect you to know the basics of your device but I'll be there to provide any help necessary to get any kind of photo.
Ask questions and learn new photographic techniques. I'll do my best to make you proud of your photos of the day!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 10 years|
What is included
Guided photography walking tour
Professional photographer guide
Photographic equipment (from smartphone to dSLR)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity