Guided Trails - Mountain Bike | Full Day
Paradise for keen bikers!
Person - Full Day: 100€
Extra Person: 15€
We have pick-up & drop-off options + bike transportation, prices (per car) range from 60€ to 135€ depending on the locations selected
Full day: more than 4 hours biking.
Because the activity is weather dependent the starting time is just indicative.
In the day before we will provide the exact schedule
Keen on mountain biking? We are too! The Peneda-Gerês National Park offers great landscapes to explore, and we are happy to guide you through seldom used trails and roads in order to reach the best viewpoints.
We make this easy: choose your half-day or full-day trail from the official MTB centers (Melgaço or Xurês) or from the municipalities, or tell us what your interests are, how much time do you want to spend, what is your fitness level and where your accommodation is and we will guide you on the trails that best meets your wants.
Our guides will meet you at a pre-determined spot and guide you through this amazing National Park, helping you to read the landscape and to understand the rich history and diversity of this territory.
We’ll be with you in every moment: you’ll always have at your side a guide with First Aid training and equipped with a First Aid kit, and also insurance (personal and liability), water and fruit. Additionally, the guide will also capture the best moments of the hike, taking photos and videos during the day.
Choose between the Peneda, Soajo, Amarela and Gerês mountain ranges and Castro Laboreiro or Mourela Plateaux and explore their paths with comfort and safety.
The trails will start and end at the same spot.
- Suitable for everyone from 5 to 75 years old
You can also choose to add the following extras:
- Pick-up & drop-off:
- from Braga/Terras de Bouro/ Vieira do Minho/Ponte da Barca and Arcos de Valdevez: 60€
- from Guimarães: 100€
- from Porto: 135€
- Packed Lunch: 15€
- Snacks bag: 3€
- Water bottle (0.5l) : 0.80€
- Univega Summit 6.0 BY MTBike rental + helmet: 35€
- Univega Summit E 1.0 E-MTBike rental + helmet: 50€
- Trail-a-bike rental + helmet: 50€
- Wear weather and biking appropriate clothes and shoes (you can bring extra clothes and shoes to feel free to make a mess)
- Bring sunscreen (if relevant)
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
- Wear weather and hiking appropriate clothes and shoes (you can bring extra clothes and shoes to feel free to make a mess)
- bring sunscreen (if relevant)
The tour/activity includes:
- Water and fruit
- Disposable masks (and extra PPE, if required)
- Specialized local guide with first aid training and carrying a first aid kit
- A 2,00 € contribution for a conservation project
- Private activity
- Insurance, both personal and liability
The tour does not include:
- Personal expenses
- At the starting point of each trail or at a nearby convenient location. The exact meeting point will be confirmed by e-mail on the day before.
The day before you will receive an e-mail with pick-up schedule, weather forecast and your guide's details.
Meeting Point Information
At the starting point of each trail or at a nearby convenient location. The exact meeting point will be confirmed by e-mail on the day before.