Sesimbra and Arrabida's Secret Beaches and Bays
Boat tour along Luis Saldanha Marine Park coast to discover Sesimbra dazzling beaches and bays.
Stop Sesimbra´s sheltered bays to Snorkeling or SUP activities in Arrabida coast turquoise waters.
Explore In this "off the beaten path" tour the most amazing beaches and landscapes of the Arrabida Mountain.
In this tour storytelling will be held about the most iconic places of this coast like ancient fortress and pirate tales.
Return to Sesimbra harbor.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
Bottled water,Local guide,Use of Snorkelling equipment,Stand Up Paddle,Alcoholic Beverages - Typical regional Moscat Wine (Moscatel),Entry/Admission - Ribeira do Cavalo Beach,Entry/Admission - Cabo Espichel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Private tour available
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off available under pricing request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting Point Information
Avenida dos Náufragos, Sesimbra 2970, Setúbal, PT