Private Sintra Walking Tour: The Hans Christian Andersen Memories
+ Walk and feel the places where Hans Christian Andersen walked and felt
+ Learn which details in Sintra were different at the time through the eyes of the Historian Miguel Boim
+ Hear about the beliefs and tales people in Sintra shared when Andersen visited it
+ Discover how life in society was back then and who did Andersen encounter in Sintra
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 14 years|
What is included
- Images from how Sintra was in the past are going to be shown.
You will need comfortable footwear (the same you would use to stroll around in a touristic place for a whole afternoon) and clothes that can be suitable for cold but that you can easily remove them if you feel hot.
Each element of your group must have their ID with them.
Make sure everyone in your group has their individual bottle of water.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- Booking needed until 72 hours before the desired date.
- The visit will have the duration of about 3h30.
- The effort implied is equivalent to a stroll around Sintra's Historical Center for the whole afternoon.
- This tour will occur under almost all weather conditions (being the exception the ones that may imply any risks for the participants or warnings from the Civil Protection) so please have the proper clothing and footwear.
- In the case of city council events, festivals, constructions, others, route may be altered so that participants are not afflicted and still enjoy this different form of knowing Sintra.
- Smoking not allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund This is a private tour/activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present a paper or electronic voucher for this activity.
Meeting Point Information
Meeting Point For Sintra, The Hans Christian Andersen Memories: Terreiro da Rainha Dona Amélia, Sintra 2710-616, Lisboa, PT