Wine & Food Walking Tour in Ponta Delgada
Discover some of the most distinctive Azorean wines, while listening to great stories and getting a glimpse of the bars and eateries of Ponta Delgada, the main city of the Azores islands.
This 2.5h walking tour will present you with a unique blend of locally produced wines and beverages, local foods, and compelling stories about Azorean traditions and drinking culture.
What makes this tour unique
• The #1 drinking city tour in the Azores
• Taste local wine & spirits
• Gain knowledge and background of Azorean wine culture
• Enjoy the charm of Ponta Delgada
• Quietly visit some of the best eateries in Ponta Delgada
• Non-alcoholic beverages available
Your expert local host/guide will lead you to some of the best bars and drinking spots in Ponta Delgada, introducing you to the highlights of locally produced wines and other beverages, along with some less known flavours, this experience will present you a great variety of flavors and many interesting facts.
Good to know
• Minimum of 2 pax per booking
• Drinks will be served generously in moderation
• The guide/host will provide background and insights
• Small group (12 people max)
• Personalized experience, tailored to the group
• Foods included
You can expect a great tour that combines traditional and modern drinks & foods, interesting information and sparking whale-tons of fun!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Meeting Point Information
Tours Meeting Point:
Praça Gonçalo Velho Cabral
9500-094 Ponta Delgada