15, 20, or 30 minutes
Let’s go ride a jet ski!
This Jet Skiing Experience in Armacao de Pera is one of the funniest things to do in Algarve and will be one of the highlights during your stay here!
We will meet at Armação de Pêra beach, where you can leave your belongings in a safe place.
Before you start the learning process of this amazing water sport, you will receive a brief theoretical lesson on what to do and what not to do during the jet ski ride.
We'll give you a life jacket and when you're ready, let's go to the water!
Next, you are ready to celebrate your freedom while you make waves riding a fast and fun jet ski in Armação de Pêra.
For this jet ski experience, you don't need to have any previous experience, and also, no licenses or certificates are required, but you do need to feel comfortable in the water.
This jet ski riding includes a safety briefing and theory class lasting approximately 15 minutes and the real-time Jet Ski driving that you choose, for 1 or 2 people.
This is one of the best things to do Algarve!
For all bookings of day tours, a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is given.
For all bookings of multi-day and custom private tours, a minimum of 72 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours' notice, no refund is given*
*Note that in the event the client requests a refund for any reason, Tour Desk reserves the right to charge a 3% administration fee to cover costs incurred.
Cancellation and refund requests need to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The meeting point is Armacao de Pera Beach next to Holiday Inn Algarve Hotel. You will find our beach balcony and also some staff members with a white or green t-shirts saying Moments Watersports. Reach out to our colleagues to make the check-in.
Please arrive 20min before.
If you need it, there is an ample parking space next to the beach (it's free) and you just need to go downstairs to the beach.
Thank you and see you soon!
RULES FOR THE USE OF JET SKI
• The use of a life jacket is mandatory by law
• Is mandatory use of the “man overboard” bracelet
• Do not exceed a speed of 3 knots inside the corridor
• Do not perform maneuvers that endanger the shock with other vessels
• Do not leave the circuit properly marked out
• Do not race with other drivers
• Maintain a minimum distance of 75 feet between other jet skis
• Time starts to count as soon as the jet ski engine is started
• It is not allowed to use cell phones during the activity
• If the rider turns the watercraft “overturns”, the customer loses the right to use the remaining time he has left, taking into account that the jet ski s unusable for some time for drying and possible maintenance.
Moments Watersports is not responsible for personal belongings that users insist on taking with them to carry out the activity.